Connect with our doctors from the comfort of your home using our live video conferencing program called telemed. Enter the portal to begin your virtual doctor's appointment.
Visit the doctor without leaving home or work.
Skip the waiting room.
Avoid contact with sick patients.
How it works:
- Call our office to schedule a telemed appointment.
- We will email you forms to complete prior to your visit.
- At the scheduled appointment time, we will video call you. Click accept and you and the doctor will be joined via a video conferencing platform. Remember to check your camera and microphone are on prior to the appointment.
- After the appointment, prescriptions will be sent electronically to your pharmacy of choice. Any imaging orders will be sent electronically to radiology.
Great alternative for:
- Patients with mobility issues or too sick to leave the house
- Patients with young children or family commitments that make traveling to the doctor’s office difficult
- Patients who cannot miss work
- Patients who travel and want to see the same provider
- Patients who'd rather wait at home than spends hours in the ER or wait weeks for an appointment.
- Self-pay patients and patients on high deductible plans who are looking for a low-cost option.
Conditions we treat via telemedicine:
- Birth control options
- Diabetes management
- Ear pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Hypertension management
- Management of some chronic diseases (previous diagnosis required)
- Medication management
- Pains and strains, including tennis elbow and runner’s knee
- Sinus infections
- Sleeping issues
- Sore throat
- STD / STI
- Strep throat
- Swimmer’s ear
- Weight Loss
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of a telemedicine visit?
For insurance patients, the cost of the telemedicine visit is determined by the insurance company.
For self-pay patients, the cost is based on the level of complexity of the visit. Please call our clinic for a quote.
Do you accept insurance?
We are in-network with most major insurance plans, including Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield plans, and United Healthcare. However, telemedicine visits may not be covered under certain plans written by these insurance companies. To find out if your plan pays for telemedicine visits, contact your insurance company or our billing department.
Even if your insurance doesn't pay for telemedicine visits, our cost may be the same as your urgent care co-payment. Our self-pay rate is the same price as the average co-payment for urgent care visit.
If you need to be seen in the clinic after our telemedicine visit, your in-office visit will likely be covered by insurance. We will even apply your telemedicine payment to your co-payment for in-office visits.
What if I need a prescription?
We will electronically send your prescriptions to your pharmacy of choice.
What if I need to be seen by the doctor?
If the doctor determines that you need to be seen, visit our clinic during our usual hours and we will complete your visit. If you visit the clinic on the same day as your telemed visit, you will most likely be treated by the same provider.
Other telemed providers are unable to offer in-office visits as most do not have physical or local clinics. As a result, they are unable to treat many conditions and therefore refer many patients to urgent cares and ERs. This delays treatment and increases the cost for the patient.
If our doctor determines that you need an in-office exam, we will apply your telemed payment to the cost of your in-office visit. If you have health insurance, your insurance will likely cover the cost of the visit. We will apply your telemed payment to your co-pay.
What if I need labs or imaging?
If the doctor orders labs or imagining, the doctor will prepare an order and fax it to your local lab or imagining facility. You will need this order before the lab or imagining center will perform tests or imagining. The lab and/or imaging center will send your report to your telemed doctor. Our doctor will call you to discuss the results and treatment plan once the results have been received.